Ambassador Games is a division of Merchant Ambassador (Holdings) Ltd. Based in Asia's world city, Hong Kong, we are focused on the development and production of games, games tables, and gift products, which are supplied to leading retailers and distributors all over the world.
Founded in 2003, we aim to produce exciting, high-value products that are safe & reliable, and produced both ethically & in an environmentally responsible way.
We excel in both OEM/ODM/Private Label business as well as offering compelling house ranges and licensed product ranges. We strive to add significant value through the conceptualization, design, development, production, and retail merchandising of any product we are involved in.
Here are a few highlights about us!
- Retail-Ready Product Categories: These include Private label games & puzzles, games tables & tabletop games, arcade & carnival games, poker & casino sets, kids games & puzzles, educational games.
- Licenses & Brands: MLB (Major League Baseball) games, NHL (National Hockey League) games, WWF (World Wildlife Fund) licensed games & puzzles, Kasparov chess sets
- Retail Partners: In just a few short years, Ambassasador Games has become a key vendor to over 50 of the top toy-selling retail chains around the world. We strive to develop products that appeal to kids all over the world, and are proud to have wide distribution of our products throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, and all over Asia. Here is a selection of some of the stores where you can find our products!
- We Care: we aim to be progressive on environmental issues. This includes our long-lasting partnership with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to whom we have contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the use of responsible and certified wood sources. We have proudly been an FSC certified company since 2009.
- Bringing the best of East & West: we have a strong focus on providing compelling Asian cost-value in our products to make them appealing & affordable to both our retail partners and end consumers. At the same time, we aim to integrate western creativity into our designs of both our products and packaging.
- Product Safety & Responsible Manufacturing: Our products are tested to the highest standards of local, regional and worldwide testing standards, and comply with the most updated requirements in the major toy markets including the US, Canada, Europe, Japan, and Australia. We are also very proactive and committed to having our products made in factories which behave in a safe & ethical manner. Our factories are all audited multiple times each year to ensure they meet international standards.